A Brief History of the Cypress Area
In the 1840s the current area of Cypress was populated by Atakapa and Akokisa Indian tribes, unfortunately,they soon disappeared after German settlers arrived in the area. The Huffmeister and Telge Roads reflect the German heritage influence in Cypress.For many years, the area along Highway 290 known as Cypress was just one of many rural towns in north Harris County; other than a few houses, some hotels, and a couple of stores, the town of Cypressstayed mostly rural until the 1980s when engineers began construction of a large residential and commercial development. Present day Cypress has the third largest school district, Cypress-Fairbanks, in the State of Texas.Not only is Cy-Fair big in size, it is also one of the best districts in the state. With a current population of over 170,000 and growing, Cypress is one of the largest Harris County areas.
Now that you learned a little history about the Cypress area, what about a reliable house cleaning company in the Cypress area?
Maid Service in Cypress
After a long day at work, we all want to come home to a spotless clean home. Detail Cleaning Services can make that happen at an affordable rate on a recurring basis in the Cypress area.
We believe that a great maid service experience begins from the time you contact us to request an estimate. Our customer service team will answer any concerns or questions you might have in a timely manner. Detail Cleaning Services is located at 6007 Westline Dr Houston TX so a team of maids can be readily available whenever you are ready for a housecleaning. Our office is located near four major freeways so we most likely have easy access to your home, no matter what part of the Cypress area you are located at.
- A Family Owned Business that will treat you like their own in the Cypress area.
- Are you or your spouse a Veteran living in Cypress? Please ask about our 10 percent Veteran Appreciation Discount. We are a Veteran owned business and understand what it means to serve.
Five Star Quality- All maids are on a performance bonus so there is an extra reward to make you happy!
- Never in a Rush- There is no time pressure to complete a job, the maids are encouraged to take their time.
- Consistency- Our goal is to make you say “WOW” after every cleaning.
- Quality Control Team Leaders- Most teams have a Quality Control Leader to double check their work and ensure the utmost quality standards are met.
- We have excellent employees- we are responsible for payroll taxes and workers compensation, NOT you!