A Brief history of Spring
The Orcoquiza Native Americans were the first people known to inhabit the current area of Spring, TX. Like most areas in that region, Spring experienced a large European settlement by the mid-1800s. In addition to German settlers, many Americans from Louisiana came to the region to take advantage of its fertile land. The Spring area gradually grew by the 1900s, reaching a population total of about 300 people by 1930. By the 1970s many Houston residents moved to the north area of town, causing a rapid population increase in Spring.
Present day Spring is still part of Harris County and it is a vibrant, diverse area of Houston with a population of over 50,000.
Now that you learned a little history about Spring TX, what about a reliable house cleaning company in the Spring area?
House Cleaning in Spring
After a long day at work, we all want to come home to a clean home. Detail Cleaning Services can make that happen at an affordable rate on a recurring basis in Spring TX.
We believe that a great maid service experience begins from the time you contact us to request an estimate. Our customer service team will answer any concerns or questions you might have in a timely manner. Detail Cleaning Services is only a short drive from Spring so a team of maids can be readily available whenever you are ready for a housecleaning.
- A Family Owned Business that will treat you like their own in the Spring area.
- Are you or your spouse a Veteran living in Spring? Please ask about our 10 percent Veteran Appreciation Discount. We are a Veteran owned business and understand what it means to serve.
- Five Star Quality- All maids are on a performance bonus so there is an extra reward to make you happy!
- Never in a Rush- There is no time pressure to complete a job, the maids are encouraged to take their time.
- Consistency- Our goal is to make you say “WOW” after every cleaning.
- Quality Control Team Leaders- Most teams have a Quality Control Leader to double check their work and ensure the utmost quality standards are met.
- We have excellent employees in Spring- we are responsible for payroll taxes and workers compensation, NOT you!