We are proud to be the highest rated, most reviewed
cleaning service in Houston.
What Makes Detail Cleaning Services Different?
After a long day at work, we all want to come home to a spotless clean home. Detail Cleaning Services can make that happen at an affordable rate on a recurring basis in Missouri City, TX.
We believe that a great maid service experience begins from the time you contact us to request an estimate. Our customer service team will answer any concerns or questions you might have in a timely manner. Detail Cleaning Services is located at 6007 Westline Dr and it is only a 15 minute drive from Missouri City. Because we are so near the Missouri City area, we offer a great service for an affordable price.
- A Family Owned Business that will treat you like their own in the Missouri City area.
- Are you or your spouse a Veteran living in Missouri City? Please ask about our 10 percent Veteran Appreciation Discount. We are a Veteran owned business and understand what it means to serve.
Five Star Quality– All maids are on a performance bonus so there is an extra reward to make you happy!
- Never in a Rush- There is no time pressure to complete a job, the maids are encouraged to take their time
- Consistency- Our goal is to make you say “WOW” after every cleaning
- Quality Control Team Leaders- Most teams have a Quality Control Leader to double check their work and ensure the utmost quality standards are met.
- We have excellent employees- we are responsible for payroll taxes and workers compensation, NOT you!
Since 2009, Detail Cleaning Services has provided exceptional house cleaning services throughout Missouri City, Texas and nearby communities throughout Houston including within the following zip codes: 77035, 77071, 77085, 77459, 77469, 77477, 77479, 77489, 77545, 77583.
DETAIL CLEANING SERVICES
Since 2009, Detail Cleaning Services has been striving to provide the best quality service at an affordable rate. All of our prices are fixed which means we will not charge you more if the maids take longer than expected at your home. Other companies charge by the hour and take as long as possible with the cleaning just so they can put more money in their pockets. Our mission is to make your home look like a page from Better Homes & Gardens without “breaking the bank.”
We guarantee your Houston house cleaner will always be:
Experienced & professional
Frequently Asked Questions
Detail Cleaning Services first opened for business in 2009.
The cost for having you home cleaned will depend largely on the size of the home and the services you would like performed. We invite you to visit our Instant Quote page or call us at [phone] and speak with our knowledgeable representatives. The final price for your services will be provided to you before your appointment.
We accept payments once the task has been completed. We accept cash and credit card payments and will keep your billing information on file.
We provide ourselves in our capacity to deliver the highest standards of quality and cleanliness every time. Our cleaning technicians are never rushed or distracted, but attentive to their task. They call us the “Detail Cleaning Services” because of our unparalleled attention to detail and attention to each and every aspect of the task at hand. But if you feel that some aspect of the work was not completed to the standards you expected, call us or send a report over email and we will solve the matter for no extra charge.
We appreciate all feedback provided on our work, negative comments and positive alike. If you feel that there is some way in which we can improve the services we provide, we would love to hear your commentary. We always strive for excellence and your feedback is important to us.
No, there is no need for you to be home while the cleaning is in progress. As a matter of fact, most of our clients arrange for cleaning times when the home will be unused. This way you can arrive home to an immaculately clean environment. If you will not be home when your cleaning services arrive, we will need a way to enter the home as well as any passcodes for security systems. You can also let us know if there are any areas of the home that should not be disturbed or pets that we should be aware of.
If you will be home while the cleaning is taking place, we ask that you give our cleaning technicians plenty of space to perform their duties. If you work from home, we can clean your home office first so you can get on with your professional pursuits.
We offer a variety of different house cleaning services depending on the needs of the locations. The biggest difference in our cleaning services includes what will be cleaned and to what extent. You can see more information at our Cleaning Services page, here you can see the various cleaning checklists we have and what each cleaning routine will include.
If you are interested in anything you do not see immediately on the list, we invite you to call our knowledgeable representatives and discuss your vision in person. You may be subject to a change in rate for any additional cleaning services.
Yes! Hiring a professional cleaning service is about more than just convenience. A professional clean should be a part of your regular cleaning schedule. A professional cleaning provides that in depth service that restores your entire home — or at least the areas being addressed — to their original cleanliness standards. This forms a solid support to your regular cleaning efforts.
We have a wide range of top-quality eco-friendly cleaning products that we use. But if you are looking for something specific for cleaning your home, we are happy to accommodate your cleanliness standards. Please remember that we are not liable for any damage done when using the cleaning supplies you would like to use. Our own cleaning agents and supplies have been tested and our maids are trained to use them with skill and precision so that no damage comes to surfaces in your home.
Tips are never expected or required, but if you are interested in expressing your appreciation for a job well-done with a monetary gratuity, this would be most welcome. Please know that you will not see any change in your service or work experience by providing this tip, the only thing you gain is our whole-hearted appreciation.
Different homes will have different cleaning needs. If you have a small home with no more than three occupants, bi-weekly cleanings may be more than enough. But if you live in a home with many occupants, children and pets, you may want weekly or twice weekly cleaning services to keep your home in a semblance of order.
Our cleaning technicians have gone through a rigorous screening process which includes background checks. We hire a mere 10% of the professionals that apply to work with our reputable cleaning service. The result is a task team of dexterous perfectionists who will treat your home and all your belongings with the ultimate respect. If you do have any delicate or especially valuable items or firearms, you can stow these in a secure location off limits to our cleaners.
If by chance anything is lost, broken or missing after the service, please call our office immediately and we will help you solve the issue. We are a fully licensed and bonded cleaning company so we are sure we can find a suitable solution to any situation that could conceivably arise.
How to spend your weekend in Missouri City, Texas.
Missouri City is home to the largest number of parks per capita in the Houston area.
- Buffalo Run Park: This park features over 150 acres of hiking and biking trails, as well as a large lake for fishing and boating.
Community Park: This large park features playgrounds, sports fields, and a variety of other recreational amenities.
- Missouri City has a rich cultural heritage, with a diverse array of cultural events and festivals held throughout the year.
- The Missouri City Juneteenth Celebration: This annual event celebrates African American culture and history, with live music, food and drink vendors, and cultural exhibits.
- The Texas Crawfish and Music Festival: This popular event features live music, carnival rides, and of course, plenty of delicious crawfish.
Missouri City is home to a variety of historic sites and landmarks that offer a glimpse into the area’s rich history.
- The Missouri City Cemetery: This historic cemetery features graves dating back to the early 20th century, as well as a variety of historic monuments and markers.
- The Missouri City Heritage Park: This historic park features a variety of historic buildings and exhibits, including a one-room schoolhouse and a historic train depot.
Missouri City is home to a vibrant and growing arts scene, with a variety of cultural institutions and events throughout the year.
- The Missouri City Arts Festival: This annual event showcases the best in local art, music, and food, with dozens of vendors and exhibitors from across the Houston area.
- The Stafford Centre: This state-of-the-art performing arts venue hosts a variety of concerts, plays, and other cultural events throughout the year.
Missouri City is a great place to explore the natural beauty of the Texas Gulf Coast, with a variety of parks and outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Oyster Creek Park: This beautiful park features over 100 acres of hiking and biking trails, as well as a large lake for fishing and boating.
- Quail Valley Golf Course: This popular golf course features 36 holes of championship golf, as well as a variety of other amenities and services for golfers of all skill levels.
Proudly Serving the Missouri City Area
A Brief History of Missouri City
On March 13, 1956, Missouri City, which started as a small settlement 55 years earlier was incorporated. Even though the settlement was advertised as “a land of genial sunshine and eternal summer” in St. Louis, Missouri and other places in the mid-west, the first settlers were actually from Arlington, Texas. The small town of Missouri City experienced an economic boost in 1919, when oil was discovered in the nearby Blue Ridge area, followed by the discovery of natural gas in 1925. This gas discovery made Missouri City the first town in the county to make use of this natural resource. Since then, Missouri City has experienced a large economic and population growth. Because Missouri City has never had a commercial or industrial base large enough to maintain its population, a large part of its income has been from livestock and farming. The medical section of the service industry was also very crucial for the city’s development, the local petrochemical industry made compression and drilling goods. With a current population of about 70,000 people, Missouri City is one of the largest suburbs in the greater Houston area. Interestingly, unlike Houston, Missouri City has been a zoned place since 1981; which make apartments and condos a rare thing because of its zoning rules.