Our goal is to always offer a consistent Detail cleaning and leave your home feeling fresh and clean!
Our cleaning technicians love what they do, they really do! They are the core of our company. In order to continue our great employee retention rate and prevent loss of wages, we must provide each cleaning tech with a consistent schedule.
Please take five minutes to review our updated policy below:
Do you need to cancel/skip your upcoming service?
- A 24-business hours notification is required. Please keep in mind our office is closed on the weekend
- Your tech’s pay is impacted when we are not able to find a replacement for the canceled appointment. For this reason, we must follow this policy to prevent loss of wages for your cleaning tech.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be applied for any appointments canceled with less than a 24 -business hour notice.
- Cancellations includes:
- Payment failing
- Utilities are turned off
- Lock-Out Policy: There will be a $75 lockout fee if the cleaning tech drives to the home and she is not able access it
Notice of Skip of Services:
Skips of weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly services are subject to an additional fee added to the following cleaning service.
- Weekly: $10
- Bi-weekly: $15
- Monthly: $40
Why do we do this?
Dust and dirt naturally builds up in the home over a certain period of time. It will take a little bit longer to bring that home back to the regular recurring level so we use this extra fee to further compensate your cleaning tech.
Need to Reschedule/Bump your service to another day?
- Life happens! There are times when last minute changes are necessary. If you wish to reschedule your upcoming service, your reschedule date must be made within 5 business days of your originally scheduled service.
- Avoid the skip fee by rescheduling within 5 business days of your original service date.
- Reschedules made less than 24 hrs notice are subject to the $50 cancellation fee
To make sure we don’t miss your request please fill out the information below and hit submit: