A Brief history of the City of Bellaire
The city of Bellaire TX was started by William Wright Baldwin in 1908. William Baldwin was born in Iowa and was known as the vice president of the Burlington Railroad. The development was six miles from Houston on the eastern edge of the Rice Ranch. It is claimed that Mr. Baldwin named the city of Bellaire after a town in his native Ohio. Bellaire was promoted as an exclusive residential neighborhood and agricultural trading center with the conveniences of city living and fast access to Houston. On June 24, 1918, with a population of about 200 people, Bellaire obtained a general-law city charter. Houston’s growth after World War II made Bellaire into a popular suburb, but geographical expansion was stopped when Houston took over the surrounding land in 1948. In April 1949 Bellaire adopted a home-rule charter with a council-manager government. By 1950 the city had 10,173 residents. Bellaire is zoned for residential, commercial, and light industrial areas. High-rise office buildings are located along Loop 610, but Bellaire is largely known as a residential city.
Now that you learned a little history about the Bellaire TX, what about a reliable house cleaning company in the Bellaire area?
House Cleaning in Bellaire TX
After a long day at work, we all want to come home to a spotless clean home. Detail Cleaning Services can make that happen at an affordable rate on a recurring basis in Bellaire TX.
We believe that a great maid service experience begins from the time you contact us to request an estimate. Our customer service team will answer any concerns or questions you might have in a timely manner. Detail Cleaning Services is only a short drive from Bellaire TX so a team of maids can be readily available whenever you are ready for a housecleaning.
- A Family Owned Business that will treat you like their own in the Bellaire area.
- Are you or your spouse a Veteran living in Bellaire? Please ask about our 10 percent Veteran Appreciation Discount. We are a Veteran owned business and understand what it means to serve.
Five Star Quality- All maids are on a performance bonus so there is an extra reward to make you happy!
- Never in a Rush- There is no time pressure to complete a job, the maids are encouraged to take their time
- Consistency- Our goal is to make you say “WOW” after every cleaning
- Quality Control Team Leaders- Most teams have a Quality Control Leader to double check their work and ensure the utmost quality standards are met.
- We have excellent employees- we are responsible for payroll taxes and workers compensation, NOT you!