What We’re Doing in Response to COVID-19 to Keep Our Staff and Customers as Safe as Possible
Due to the developing news about the coronavirus, we want to share with you the precautions our company has been taking to keep our clients and employees safe and well. If you’d like live updates from us, you can visit our Facebook page here.
• We will not — under any circumstance — allow any employee who is sick, has any flu-like symptoms or who has sick family members to come to work.
• We are giving special care to commonly touched surfaces in your home if you leave out disinfectant wipes you’d like us to use. We have disinfecting wipes and disinfecting cleaners for our cleaning techs to use if the client does not have any. Our cleaning techs are using disposable gloves and upon request we can use all your cleaning equipment instead of ours.
• Our cleaning technicians are washing their hands with soap and water when they arrive for your cleaning and again prior to leaving.
• Our cleaning techs are wiping down their cleaning supplies and tools — mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc. – with a disinfectant wipe after each house they clean.
• As always, the cleaning towels we use are clean, only used in your home and are washed before they are used again.
Help us by canceling your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is sick, experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for the flu or coronavirus. We will waive all cancellation fees related to you or family members being sick.
Now more than ever, keeping a clean and sanitized home is safer for you and your loved ones. We will do our part to make that happen. As always it is a pleasure and a privilege to care for your home, and we thank you for your business. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at (832) 483-5721.