Due to the developing news about the coronavirus, we want to share with you the procedures our company has been taking to keep our clients and employees safe and well. If you’d like live updates from us, you can visit our Facebook page here.
• We will not — under any circumstance — allow any employee who is sick, has any flu-like symptoms or who has sick family members to come to work.
• We are giving special care to commonly touched surfaces in your home if you leave out disinfectant wipes you’d like us to use. We have disinfecting cleaners for our cleaning techs to use if the client does not have any. Our cleaning techs are using disposable gloves, face mask, shoe covers and upon request we can use all your cleaning equipment instead of ours.
• Our cleaning technicians are washing their hands with soap and water when they arrive for your cleaning and again prior to leaving.
• Our cleaning techs are wiping down their cleaning supplies and tools — mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc. – with a disinfectant wipe after each house they clean.
• As always, the cleaning towels we use are clean, only used in your home and are washed before they are used again.
Help us by canceling your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is sick, experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for the flu or coronavirus in the last 14 days. We will waive all cancellation fees related to you or family members being sick. Also, please inform us if anyone in the household has travel outside of the state so that we can determine if it is safe to clean your home.
Please help us practice social distancing by maintaining 6 feet of distance from our cleaning techs. Clients are encouraged to go out for a walk or stay in a different room while our cleaning tech cleans the home.
Now more than ever, keeping a clean and sanitized home is safer for you and your loved ones. We will do our part to make that happen. As always it is a pleasure and a privilege to care for your home, and we thank you for your business. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at (832) 483-5721.
YOU’RE JUST A STEP AWAY FROM A CLEANER, HAPPIER HOME
For immediate service, please call us
Our office is open Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 6:00pm
Proudly Serving Houston, Texas and Nearby Communities
- Missouri City
- Sugar Land