A Brief history of Pearland
The City of Pearland original settlement in the late 1800s was called Mark Belt but the named was changed to Pearland because of the many pear trees in the area. In the early 20th century the city was promoted as an “agricultural Eden” but this advertisement did not increase the population of about four-hundred people. In its early days, Pearland only had about a dozen businesses, one newspaper, a hotel, and a couple of general stores. Unfortunately, the Galveston hurricane of 1900 damaged most of the fruit trees in the area and slowed down the economic growth. By the mid-1900s Pearland experienced a revival with the discovery of an oil field. After incorporating in 1959, the City of Pearland began a slow but constant growth of both land and population. Currently, Pearland is one of the fastest growing cities in Texas. The City went from a population of about 30,000 in the year 2000 to over 100,000 by 2015 making Pearland one of the most desirable destinations in the Greater Houston area.
Now that you learned a little history about Pearland, what about a reliable house cleaning company in the Pearland area?
Maid Service in Pearland
After a long day at work, we all want to come home to a spotless clean home. Detail Cleaning Services can make that happen at an affordable rate on a recurring basis in Pearland TX.
We believe that a great maid service experience begins from the time you contact us to request an estimate. Our customer service team will answer any concerns or questions you might have in a timely manner. Detail Cleaning Services is located at 6007 Westline Dr and it is only a 20 minute drive from Pearland TX. Because we are so near the Pearland area, we offer a great service for an affordable price.
- A Family Owned Business that will treat you like their own in the Pearland area.
- Are you or your spouse a Veteran living in Pearland? Please ask about our 10 percent Veteran Appreciation Discount. We are a Veteran owned business and understand what it means to serve.
- Five Star Quality- All maids are on a performance bonus so there is an extra reward to make you happy!
- Never in a Rush- There is no time pressure to complete a job, the maids are encouraged to take their time.
- Consistency- Our goal is to make you say “WOW” after every cleaning.
- Quality Control Team Leaders- Most teams have a Quality Control Leader to double check their work and ensure the utmost quality standards are met.
- We have excellent employees- we are responsible for payroll taxes and workers compensation, NOT you!